Friday night and I'm in love.

It was Friday night. And I was in love all over again.

Out to a concert with one of my closest friends and we were in for a real musical treat. I believe Aiza Seguerra's anniversary concert - Bente Singko, was one of the best local concerts I've ever seen. What with an orchestra conducted by one great Filipino musician, Gerald Salonga. It was unassuming. Straightforward. No frills. Just plain talent. Soulful songs.

And when songs get too personal, I couldn't help but sing my heart out. That's when I knew I never really forgotten what love was..nor did love really leave me. Now that can be told.

After watching the concert and sipping a glass of mangojito
That night, I had a glass of mangojito. As if love was not enough to pull my spirits up. Cheers to those who are in love and always will be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trusting the process