Search...Find.

The great Oprah said we don't always become what we want to and most of the times, we don't get what we want. But don't lose heart, because everything will be all right. Yes, everything will be all right. It's a new year, a new start. Same old dreams (with a bit of new ones, too). On the first day of 2014, and bringing with me the lessons of the past year, with a renewed sense of hope and energy, I find myself eager to see the world (world as a relative term :-) ) again.  Really see it. The way I used to. Like a wanderer's fearless motivation...an explorer's curious imagination... Or simply, just like my old self- finding some beautiful place and getting lost. I have grown up (and old) to know that there's no other way. Here we go, 2014!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trusting the process