There are days like this
So this is the point where I wanna explode. Explode from frustrations, anger, despair, disbelief, disappointment. This is where I ask myself- is it just me? Am I being too hard on myself, or too hard on others? Why do I think like people can be so incomprehensibly incompetent? Without being subjective, I just feel and see people swallowed by the system, the culture, the values, that they've been so comfortably working with for God only knows since when!
So this is the part where I am almost convinced this may not be where I should belong. Maybe I am not supposed to stay. Maybe I am not meant to go back. Because just being in the same space and time with these people make me feel sick. It's like I am automatically turn "nega" and "toxic". They say people have a choice. You can always leave. But should you be the one to leave? Is it fair for these kind of people to stay?
So this is the part where I am almost convinced this may not be where I should belong. Maybe I am not supposed to stay. Maybe I am not meant to go back. Because just being in the same space and time with these people make me feel sick. It's like I am automatically turn "nega" and "toxic". They say people have a choice. You can always leave. But should you be the one to leave? Is it fair for these kind of people to stay?
Comments
Post a Comment